5 MISTAKES EVERY NETWORK MARKETER SHOULD AVOID
When I first got in to Network Marketing, I had no idea what all it entailed. It wasn't until years into my business and a lot of mistakes made that I realized some valuable business lessons, that most people should warn you about up front.
1) Letting others bring you down. Know this, right here, right now, you will be judged based on what you do. For some reason, outsides can't seem to wrap their mind around becoming an entrepreneur, building a business, and following a done-for-you and proven business model. Haters gon' hate.
2) Hounding friends and family to buy from you. You will destroy your relationships with friends and family if you only talk to them to try to get them to buy your product. My advice to you is to leave them alone, and let them come to you when they are ready.
3) Not taking yourself seriously. No one is going to take you seriously until you take yourself seriously. Regardless of what you think, people are watching you from the sidelines to see if you are staying active, consistent, and creating success in your business.
4) Not taking your business seriously. Treat your business like a business. If you treat your business like a business, it will reward you like a business, if you treat it like a hobby, it will cost you like a hobby.
5) Only focusing on your warm market. This marketing strategy will kill your business. Find a way to reach new people and connect with as many as you can in an authentic and friendly way. Your net worth equals your network. The bigger, the better. This is why online marketing is ideal.
If you avoid these 5 things like the plague, your odds of success are pretty high. If you are ready to start taking yourself + your business seriously and move out of your warm market to people who actually want to buy what you are selling, you should probably check out my Instagram Secrets for Network Marketers. :)